Industrial 5G Routers
Most users of Fixed IP SIM Cards will be using them in a 4G or 5G router for some type of M2M remote access, monitoring or management application. We have listed below some of the most popular Industrial 5G routers that can provide reliable, secure and high speed 5G mobile broadband Internet connectivity are are ideal for use with our Fixed IP SIM’s.
Proroute H685 5G Router
Proroute H685 Features
- Industrial, robust construction
- Small and easy to install
- Ideal for remote unmanned applications
- Easy to set up and will work out of the box in simple installs i.e. internet access only.
- Supports external antennas so ideal for remote and low signal strength areas.
- Embedded 5G modem RM500Q:
- Downlink data: 5G/NR NSA sub-6: 2.5Gbps, LTE 1Gbps
- Uplink data: 5G/NR sub-6:600Mbps, LTE 200Mbps
- NB: the bandwidth is peak value. Real value depends on carrier network support.
- Keep alive features utilising PING and SMS
- High Speed WiFi – 802.11a/b/g/n – Can be used as AP and client;
- Port forwarding facilities for efficient data transfer and connection to multiple devices as well as remote admin.
- Discrete and robust – does not look like an office product so less likely to be interfered with.
- Wide voltage range for industrial applications
- VPN and security functions of normal business router within a secure corporate network
The Proroute H685 5G Router is quick and simple to configure and uses a 5G Fixed IP SIM Card and works on 3G, 4G and 5G mobile networks so if 5G is unavailable at the installation location then the router can provide high speed 4G Internet connectivity and start to use 5G mobile Internet services when they become available.